- When you subscribe or shop with us at Vicky Mappin we collect information from you such as name, address, email address and card details. We use this information to complete tasks such as inform you of new products, upcoming seasonal sales and any updates to the site as well as fulfilling your order and taking payment for goods and arranging the shipment of your order. If you unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, we will delete all confidential information.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- We will treat this information with great care and under no circumstance will trade, sell or rent your information to anybody.
- Once Vicky Mappin has your information it will be treated with extreme confidentiality. We will only pass your information on to a third party if you require us to book a courier for a delivery.
- Your information will not be collected until you subscribe or purchase with us.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If, after you opt in you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or writing to us at: 2 Rodmell House, Newhaven Road, Rodmell, E Sussex BN7 3EZ
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We use tracking cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical purposes and no personally identifiable information is stored.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. All web browsers automatically accept cookies; you can modify your browser security settings to block cookies although you should be warned that changing cookie settings can adversely affect the performance of our website.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:Vicky Mappin, 2 Rodmell House, Newhaven Road, Rodmell, E Sussex BN7 3EZ